tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Joseph Wagner" <jwag...@digivis.com>
Subject HOWTO: Multiple Instances
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2001 22:48:48 GMT
Hello,

I recently spent some time setting up a server with a single apache instance and multiple
tomcat instances - for use as a shared hosting environment. I wasn't able to find much official
documentation on this topic, so I put together a HOWTO on the subject:

http://www.javadyne.com/HOWTO-tomcat-shared.html

Is this something that might be of value to the Tomcat 4.x documentation? If so, I'd be glad
to expand/revise it as necessary. I've been a Tomcat user for a while now and I'd like to
contribute in some way if I can. Thanks.

Joe Wagner
jwagner@digivis.com