tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Punky Tse" <punky...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Patch] add version information to mod_webapp in Server Header
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:19:28 GMT
JF,

Ok, here is the "mod_jk favor" version patch. ;-)

Actually, the idea of original patch is come from httpd-2.0 itself instead
of mod_jk.  I had looked at the one in mod_jk, but I chose to use httpd-2.0
one for the first patch because it is much simplier.  Anyway, check to see
this one.

Punky

----- Original Message -----
From: "jean-frederic clere" <jfrederic.clere@fujitsu-siemens.com>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 1:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Patch] add version information to mod_webapp in Server Header

> Punky Tse wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have added server version information of mod_webapp for httpd-2.0.
Please

------

------
========================================================================= *
*
*
*
*
*
========================================================================= *
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
> >  *       "This product includes  software developed  by the Apache
Software *
*
*
*
*
> >  * 4. The names  "The  Jakarta  Project",  "WebApp",  and  "Apache
Software *
*
*
*
> >  * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
WARRANTIES *
> >  * INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,  THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY *
> >  * AND FITNESS FOR  A PARTICULAR PURPOSE  ARE DISCLAIMED.  IN NO EVENT
SHALL *
> >  * THE APACHE  SOFTWARE  FOUNDATION OR  ITS CONTRIBUTORS  BE LIABLE  FOR
ANY *
> >  * DIRECT,  INDIRECT,   INCIDENTAL,  SPECIAL,  EXEMPLARY,  OR
CONSEQUENTIAL *
> >  * DAMAGES (INCLUDING,  BUT NOT LIMITED TO,  PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE
GOODS *
> >  * OR SERVICES;  LOSS OF USE,  DATA,  OR PROFITS;  OR BUSINESS
INTERRUPTION) *
> >  * HOWEVER CAUSED AND  ON ANY  THEORY  OF  LIABILITY,  WHETHER IN
CONTRACT, *
> >  * STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT  (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
ARISING IN *
> >  * ANY  WAY  OUT OF  THE  USE OF  THIS  SOFTWARE,  EVEN  IF  ADVISED  OF
THE *
*
*
*