tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2001 01:04:19 GMT
On Sat, 10 Nov 2001, Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> And if that didn't happen in the 3.x releases, well, I believe this is
> the reason why we always felt the 3.x community as "non existent" till
> recent times... (learn from our mistakes)

Amazing ! Just read tomcat-dev archives in the last 2 years and count the
postings and discussions and proposals and ideas that were exchanged- I'm
not sure it's the 3.x community that was 'non existent'.

At least I'm pretty happy with the community and the cooperation we had
so far in 3.x - it's probably the main reason I was able to take all the

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message