tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Ferran Arís <a...@overthegame.com>
Subject RE: What Happen with of Tomcat 4.0.1 instalation?
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:10:14 GMT
I think Carlos you will get a better help in Tomcat User Mail List rather
than in the Tomcat Developer List (the one you are writing now), the
problems discussed here are very different from the help you need. You can
check this URL :

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html and look for Tomcat User List,
then hit on subscribe.

HINT : Check on the windows registry for this entries :

	HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Development Kit
	HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment

and look inside if the JavaHome Value is pointing to the directory where
your JDK is installed.

and add to your environment "My Computer, Properties, Advanced, System
Variables" a variable called JAVA_HOME and the path from the JVM you want to
use.

Hope it helps ...