tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <>
Subject Re: And in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening and good bye...
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 20:37:32 GMT
GOMEZ Henri at wrote:

> I agree but we all know that company who pay for your
> job put developpers on political threads which may
> not be good for OSS.

>From an "insider" point of view, I believe that the Tomcat team down at Sun
never came to compromises with paid our salary, because most of us came from
an "open" background. The only thing that changed is how much focus I'm
going to have (personally) on this project, because, depending on where I'm
going to end up to, I might have some more / less free time to dedicate to

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message