tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Bruno" <and...@xenon.com.au>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Tomcat 4.0.2 Release Plan
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:10:11 GMT
How can this kind of documentation be inclcuded?

http://www.vacodi.com/howto/tomcat/iisnt/

I am happy to do some extra work (fix some content, etc..), but what
standard and process do I follow? if there is one?  How can it be
submitted by me? or anyone else is welcome to grab it, and put in CVS,
docs, etc........

If it were included in the next release it would help a lot of people,
and hopefully reduce some traffic on the tomcat-user mailing list.

Regards, Andrew