tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From jck...@csis.hku.hk
Subject A new kid in town.....
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2001 03:19:25 GMT
Hello all,

I am a newbie to the list, as well as a newbie in Tomcat hacking.  Any
pointers for me to learn more about the whole thing?  I am now using
jakarta-tomcat-4.0, with jakarta-servletapi-4 (dated Oct 2, 2001).  What I
have to do is to add a hook for adding our in-house crypto-engine for all
read operations that tomcat does.  Any pointers?

Many thx in advance!

--
Joe Yau.....The Natural Born Uncle!!!