tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Gomez Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject Re: Jk and APR
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 23:25:00 GMT
En réponse à cmanolache@yahoo.com:

+1

I know somebody who will be happy with that.

But we should be carefull with APR.

We could use the one from Apache 2.0 when mod_jk
is compiled against AP2.

What should we use when compiling against Apache 1.3 or
IIS, NES ?

JF Clere will give us here precious advices.

Nota that APR is one of the major problem people
encounter with mod_webapp. They have more problem
finding a built APR for their system than to build
webapp really.

In my opinion, we should get only Apache 2.0 tagged APR,
ie for us today consider the one from Apache 2.0.28 beta

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)