tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Portable SSL Support
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 22:16:13 GMT
+1
----- Original Message -----
From: <costinm@covalent.net>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>; "EKR"
<ekr@rtfm.com>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: Portable SSL Support

> On 16 Nov 2001, Eric Rescorla wrote:
>
> > "William Barker" <william.barker@wilshire.com> writes:
> >
> > > I was thinking of moving it to Http10Interceptor.getInfo, but
otherwise that
> > > was more or less what I was thinking.
> > Actually, ISTM that eventually this belongs in Request.getInfo(), since
> > that allows the use of SSLSupport with Ajp as well. For the moment,
> > though, I agree that it belongs in Http10Interceptor.
>
> Or even better, in SSLInterceptor. No need to change Request or the core -
> if it can be done in a module, it's better to do it this way.
>
> Costin
>

> --
> For additional commands, e-mail:

*----*

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above
as the intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient,
you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail and then delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent
through the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive
information, such as social security numbers, account numbers, personal
identification numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted)
e-mail.