tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Remy Maucherat" <>
Subject Re: Log Tomcat access to a database
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2001 20:02:31 GMT
> Dear all
> I wrote a simple database logger, most of it based on the regular
> AccessLogValve that comes with tomcat. Could you please check the code
> and make suggestions for improvement?

The code looks good. The only problem I can think is that it probably needs
syncing (two simultaneous requests could fight over the prepared statement,
which would result in corrupted log entries).

I'll fix the tabs, set the header, and commit it, and we can improve it
Thanks for the contribution :)

> Could it be included in the standard tomcat distribution?

Yes, that looks useful, so we can do that.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message