tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: TC 3.3, CVS: Tomcat shutdown
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 19:05:48 GMT
Works for me as well, but I use the default settings for Ajp12Interceptor.

The only relevant recent change is that ThreadPool no longer ignores your
server.xml settings.  It's possible that we need to tweak the sanity checks
in ThreadPool.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Isaacs" <Larry.Isaacs@sas.com>
To: "'Tomcat Developers List'" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 6:30 AM
Subject: RE: TC 3.3, CVS: Tomcat shutdown

> I'm not seeing a problem on WinNT.
>
> Larry

*----*

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above
as the intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient,
you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail and then delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent
through the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive
information, such as social security numbers, account numbers, personal
identification numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted)
e-mail.