tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native/isapi isapi.d sp
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 19:58:01 GMT
Hand editing is fine.  And I just looked at Costin's last commit, and it
shouldn't break anything that wasn't broken before (since I'm only looking
at the diff).
----- Original Message -----
From: "Schreibman, David" <DSchreibman@eTranslate.com>
To: "'Tomcat Developers List'" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 11:54 AM
Subject: RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native/isapi isapi.d
sp

> Sounds reasonable.  I've always wondered why you guys weren't using the
> makefiles.  It's definitely a hassle to have so many files to keep in
sync.

> As for editing .dsp by hand, I've always avoided it just because of the
> comment at the top.
>
> # Microsoft Developer Studio Project File - Name="isapi" - Package
> Owner=<4>
> # Microsoft Developer Studio Generated Build File, Format Version
> 6.00
> # ** DO NOT EDIT **
>
> As I mentioned before, projects I worked on in the past just ditched the
gui
> (perhaps unwisely) and stuck with  make file.  I'm sure you guys will sort
> out what is best for jtc.
>
> Take care,
>
> -David

*----*

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above
as the intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient,
you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail and then delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent
through the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive
information, such as social security numbers, account numbers, personal
identification numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted)
e-mail.