tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: J-T-C and Ajp12
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 20:30:37 GMT
But in this case, the only "work" involved means moving some files to the
Attic.  If Costin really needs help doing this, all he has to do is ask :)
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pier Fumagalli" <pier@betaversion.org>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: J-T-C and Ajp12

> Guys, just to point out, that +1 doesn't mean "I agree", but more
seriously
> that "I agree and I'm going to work on it" (just to let you know who is
> going to be blamed in case something doesn't work) :) :) :) :) :) :)
>
>     Pier
>
> Bojan Smojver at bojan@binarix.com wrote:
>
> > A gold watch for Ajp12. It time for retirement...
> >
> > +1
> >
> > Bojan
> >
> > cmanolache@yahoo.com wrote:
> >
> >> However, I would like to stop the support for ajp12 in j-t-c.
>

> --
> For additional commands, e-mail:

*----*

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above
as the intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient,
you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail and then delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent
through the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive
information, such as social security numbers, account numbers, personal
identification numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted)
e-mail.