tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tomcat 4.0.2 Release Plan
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2001 06:56:38 GMT
> [ ] +1: I approve this plan, and I'll help
> [X] +0: I approve this plan
> [ ] -0: I'm against this plan, but I won't veto it
> [ ] -1: I'm against this plan, and my reason is:
>

> </ballot>
>
> Remy
>

> --
> For additional commands, e-mail:

*----*

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above
as the intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient,
you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail and then delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent
through the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive
information, such as social security numbers, account numbers, personal
identification numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted)
e-mail.