tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: gdb gets SIGSEGV from JVM when running Tomcat 4.0 (Redhat 6.2, JDK 1.3.1_01)
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2001 06:41:54 GMT
Wot?, you passed up your chance to experiance an W2K and XP coaster?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bojan Smojver" <bojan@binarix.com>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 10:00 PM
Subject: Re: gdb gets SIGSEGV from JVM when running Tomcat 4.0 (Redhat 6.2,
JDK 1.3.1_01)

> Weiqi Gao wrote:
>
> > Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> >  >

> >> then
> >>
> >> My suggestion is: drop Linux and use a decent operating system :) :) :)
> >

> > :) :) :) like Windows NT.
>

> I really like Windows NT. The CD makes a truly wonderful coaster ;-)
>

> Bojan
>

> --
> For additional commands, e-mail:

*----*

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above
as the intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient,
you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail and then delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent
through the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive
information, such as social security numbers, account numbers, personal
identification numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted)
e-mail.