tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "michael thompson" <comin...@faceting.com>
Subject request: tomcat 4.x.y question.
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 17:44:51 GMT

Hi Development,

I'm looking for the "tomcat-apache.conf" file to include into the Apache
configuration file.  Various documents say that it's generated at tomcat's
startup.  I've looked, but I cannot find it.  Where could a
'low-life-dirt-bag', like myself find it?  Or is there a 'howto' page that
shows how to connect the Tomcat4 to Apache 1.3.x; And if so, please, what is
the web page?

(I currently using the RedHat 7.x distro...)

Regards,
Michael

<signaturefile>
you have chosen a path that i thoroughly enjoy showing people.  if you have
a computer question, please me for help; and i will do my best to help you.
but as you already know; not all problems need assistance, and not all paths
need a guide.
</signaturefile>