tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Kashif Hasan <ha...@usc.edu>
Subject Help needed [Apache 1.3 with Tomcat 4]
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 01:53:26 GMT
Hi,
I'm having some problems here with connecting Apache with Tomcat 4 to
serve JSP pages using the Warp connector and mod_webapp. I'm new to this
sort of a setup and would really appreciate some help in this
regard. Please tell me what i need to do and what files are required for
this. I believe i need to compile the mod_webapp.dll and make changes to
the conf files of Apache and Tomcat. Would someone please tell me exactly
what to do and how to do it and where to get the respective files.
Thankyou
kashif