tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Kashyap Vaswani" <kashyapvasw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem using mod_jk and Tomcat 4
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2001 23:58:27 GMT

Hi Henri,
I am using mod_jk with Tomcat4 using the configuration from your
instructions at
http://jakarta.apache.org/~hgomez/ajp13-tc4.0/
I am able to establish the connections between Tomcat and Apache but the
connection breaks at certain times and comes up after refresh the page for
five or six times. The following error is logged in the mod_jk.log file.
I want to use mod_jk instead of mod_Webapp.so as I can export the
environment varialbles from Apache to Tomcat using JkEnvVar directive in the
httpd.conf file.
Does mod_webapp.so has the functionality to export Env Var  from Apache 1.3
to Tomcat 4 ?
And using mod_jk with Tomcat 4 is stable ?
Please advise,
Kashyap Vaswani
Stanford University.
  [jk_ajp13_worker.c (623)]: Error reading request
[jk_ajp13_worker.c (203)]: connection_tcp_get_message: Error -
jk_tcp_socket_recvfull failed
[jk_ajp13_worker.c (623)]: Error reading request