tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith Wannamaker" <Ke...@Wannamaker.org>
Subject RE: Volunteers for: - RE: TC 3.3: getRequestURI()
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 15:09:13 GMT
Why can't we implement the 3.3 collaborative solution in 4.0 ?
That would maintain compatibility.

I just hate to provide an option which could result
in wrong (double escaped) behavior.  At the least,
it's one more variable to debug, at worst, it will
generate erroneous bug reports.  I'd hesitate to
add it.

Keith