tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Paulo Gaspar" <paulo.gas...@krankikom.de>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/src/conf server.xml
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2001 19:15:20 GMT
Costin wrote:
> > Just a minor detail, but 3.x is using an attribute named 'trusted' for
> > exactly same thing. Not that 'trusted' is a better name than
> > 'priviledged',  but it would be less confusing to users.

Remy replied:

> I understand, but 'privileged' looks to me more consistent with the JDK
> terminology.

So, Remy, you are saying that what is important is to follow whatever
wording someone used while writing some bits of JDK documentation.

And you are also implying that user confusion does not mater that much.

Yeah... what are users good for anyway, heh?

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar

http://www.krankikom.de
http://www.ruhronline.de