tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Deacon Marcus" <deacon_mar...@wwtech.pl>
Subject RE: Tomcat4, taglibs, and pageContext.include
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2001 10:09:10 GMT
Hi,

Could you guys please fix it?

If specs are unclear why not make some kind of "strict vs common-sense" flag
in config files for cases like this?

Since I commited next to nothing, it may be sort of insolence on my part,
but I'm really concerned about the future of Tomcat and such things are
potentially jeopardizing it, so I would like to propose in the name of my
team to vote on this. +0

> /Rickard

Greetings, deacon Marcus