tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Downey <steve.dow...@netfolio.com>
Subject RE: SCRIPT_NAME and PATH_INFO with extension mapping
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 16:09:50 GMT
As far as I can tell, the HTTP and HTML specs are completely silent on this.
The CGI spec talks about PATH_INFO et al, but doesn't seem to address
extension mapping.

As another datapoint, static content with Apache doesn't work if you append
path info to an HTML page, i.e.  http://www.foo.com/index.html/foo/bar,
doesn't deliver index.html.

electronic mail transmission
may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person(s)
named.  Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify