tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: Integrating PHP 4 with Tomcat
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2001 18:48:53 GMT
Sebastian Bergmann at lists@sebastian-bergmann.de wrote:

> (I already tried twice today to send this posting to tomcat-user@, but
> it did not went through, as of yet. As I think it more likely to get an
> answer to my problem on this list, I sent it here now. Sorry if I'm out
> of the line or off-topic here.)

There have been some problems with the mailing list server, and we're
splitting servers ATM... At least for the tomcat mailing lists, ATM,
everything should be now just fine (more or less)...

Old messages are still in the backlog, and will pop up in the next 12 hours,
right now all I need to do is remove load from the main queue :)

    Pier