tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: [J-T-C] uwm.p file variables
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 16:08:10 GMT

> > Is worst, not only my port is broken, current
> isapi_redirector from jtc
> > does not work at all with tc33..
> >
> > We need to fix that asap.
>
> I agree :-)

;-), i'd prefer to ask first, to know if somebody has been tested it or
has a idea of why it is broken..:)

> I tested it with Apache2.0 ( both 3.x and 4.0 ) and seems to
> work fine.
> I diff/merge on the iis dir should probably solve the problem.

I will send you the merge i've done in private, is a ugly work,
differences are bit bigger than i expected, compiles, but does not work
at all, and the symptoms are same with ported code and original code, it
gets stucked when sending request to tomcat, it smells to the
content-length=o checking logic .. but how knows..;)

> BTW, in the 'properties' side of jk, I would like to add a
> get_env if a
> property was not declared in workers.properties. Then we can use
> $(TOMCAT_HOME) and $(JAVA_HOME). and avoid editing the files.

Good Idea !!!! ,

+1

> Costin

Saludos ,