tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject [J-T-C] uwm.p file variables
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 01:27:28 GMT
Hola a todos:

My uriworkermap.files are incompatible with the ones that seems to need
j-t-c, and this is very bad news .., i'm trying to get to understand why
in j-t-c, is not posible to issue variable declaration like in
workers.properties.., anybody knows about that?

In the other hand  my port from tc33 code to jtc isapi_redirector is not
working, i need to understand why it's break, but it's done.., it seems
to me that j-t-c code lacks Content-Lenght hack support found in tc33 jk
, is that true?.. but i dont know already what is broken right now , any
comment will be appreciated..

FYI: it gets stucked just sending the request to tc33

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega