tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Where's the 3.3 release build?
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2001 13:15:43 GMT
Hi David,
In the recent past, the server for jakarta.apache.org was having performance
problems.  I think these have largely be cleared up.  I'm not having
any trouble getting to the 3.3 release through your link.  On occasion,
I've had to refresh the binindex.html page before I would see the updated
links I made to the site.  They are welcome to go directly to:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.3/ <http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.3/>

Cheers,
Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: Schreibman, David
Sent: Fri 10/26/2001 7:10 PM
To: 'tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org' <mailto:'tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org'>
Subject: Where's the 3.3 release build?
Hi,
Just wondering what happened to the 3.3 release build at
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.html <http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.html>

I'm pretty sure I got a copy from there last week but it's gone now.
One of my co-workers was looking to install it today and just came by to ask
me about this.
Thanks,
-David