tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Hunter <>
Subject Tomcat market share
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 20:04:08 GMT
Hi everyone,

One week ago I started a poll on asking which servlet
container people preferred.  See  The results
after one week show Tomcat with an overwhelming 51% of responses
(  Go Tomcat!

I'm doing a new poll this week to see which Tomcat version people are
putting to use on their production sites.  I'm wondering: are people
using the tried-and-true 3.2, are they moving to the 3.3 release
candidate, or have they jumped to 4.0?  Let's find out.  If you want to
vote or see results, go to:

P.S.  I didn't post here about the earlier poll because I didn't want to
bias the voting.

View raw message