tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tomcat 4.0.1 release
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 23:49:22 GMT

On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, Remy Maucherat wrote:

> [X] +1  I am in favor of the release, and will help support it
> [ ] +0  I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it
> [ ] -0  I not in favor of the release

I'd also like to take this opportunity to apologize to the Tomcat
developers for *not* calling a formal release vote on the 4.0 final
release, and for a couple of license snafus that have subsequently been
cleaned up.  In the rush of final preparations, I let that responsibility
slide.  I'm glad to see that Remy is doing this correctly :-).

Craig