tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Gomez Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject Re: Modules distribution...
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2001 15:38:14 GMT
En réponse à Pier Fumagalli <pier@betaversion.org>:

Hi to all,

I'm still in this good old town of Rochester MN USA, and didn't have
many time to follow the mail but for the modules distributions, I've
allready released RPMs for the stuff from webapp source found in TC 4.0.0
src dir, 4.0.1 will be done next week when I'll be back in France.

Do you mean you'll release webapp modules on a day by day basis ?
Why not use instead the fact that jakarta-tomcat-connectors is
independant from tomcat, and start to make regular release or
at least tag snapshot ?

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)