tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: A problem with response.sendRedirect in IE
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:41:55 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ashish Umrani" <ashish.umrani@gobeam.com>
To: <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Cc: "Yaron Bar-Ilan" <yaron.barilan@gobeam.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 9:01 AM
Subject: RE: A problem with response.sendRedirect in IE

> > Hi There
> >
> > I have a response.sendRedirect() at the bottom of by jsp page that
> > redirects the user to some page if the current page is done processing
> > without any errors. I am using IE 5.0 and in IE, I get a portion of
> > the current page and then the HTTP header text followed by the HTML
> > content of the redirected page.
> > What should I do to get the correct redirection.
Go ask the question on tomcat-user :)

> > Ashish

*----*

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above
as the intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient,
you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail and then delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent
through the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive
information, such as social security numbers, account numbers, personal
identification numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted)
e-mail.