tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "tpchan" <tpc...@dotcom.com.my>
Subject Redirect to http fail
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2001 04:40:08 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Tomcat version 4.0 under Red Hat Linux 7.0. The problem we facing right now, is
we had a box (let's call it box A) with ssl accelarator to encrypt and decrypt the https connection
and then redirect back to web server (box B) using normal http connection. I didn't enable
the SSL on box B, which is the web server.

Here is when the problem occour. When I handshaking the cert for https, it failed to redirect
me to normal http connection to the box B (non-SSL). Can anyone help me to solve this problem.
Is there any configuration I need to edit?

Thank you in advance.

Emanduel Chan Tain Por
System Engineer
DotCom Consulting Sdn Bhd