tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Welcome to the Tomcat 4.0 F.A.Q. on-line forum.
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 05:22:23 GMT
I know that Jon has already pointed out that Sun is going to sue the 3.x
branch out of Jakarta in five months, but is there any chance of setting
this up in the mean time for 3.x?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pier Fumagalli" <pier@betaversion.org>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>; "Jakarta
General List" <general@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 8:01 PM
Subject: FW: Welcome to the Tomcat 4.0 F.A.Q. on-line forum.

> FYI....
>
>     Pier

*----*

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above
as the intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient,
you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by e-mail and then delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent
through the Internet is not secure. Do not send confidential or sensitive
information, such as social security numbers, account numbers, personal
identification numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted)
e-mail.