tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: FW: JSP, performance analysis?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 19:06:51 GMT
On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Israel Olalla wrote:

>     When working with JSP we have a serious degradation problem with acces
> to filesystem:
>
>         - java.io.Win32FileSystem.getLastModifiedTime

Try again with 3.3.

Tag pooling is not enabled by default because many tags are buggy, so
you'll need to edit server.xml and enable it. Reloading has been rewritten
and now it shouldn't add any overhead.

Few bigger optimizations are on the works and will be available as a
separate module - togheter with 1.2 features ( jasper34 )

Costin