tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrey Aristarkhov" <Aristark...@jbuilder.ru>
Subject RE: Apache 1.3 does not start with webapp_module (bug?)
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 08:24:26 GMT
Default webapp_module configuration does not build webapp_module.so(dll) for
Windows platform. I did it by myself (applying a small patches to ARP files
and Makefile.win for webapp_module). I can send you compiled binaries but
not sure webapp_module will work, at least it does not at my machine.

Regards,
Andrey Aristarkhov