tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Keith Wannamaker" <Ke...@Wannamaker.org>
Subject RE: TC 3.3: getRequestURI()
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 17:37:39 GMT
0x3b = ';'.  Ignacio is right, SessionID doesn't remove the id
because it is not expecting ; to be encoded.  So now it shows
up in the URI and has the side effect of breaking sessions
that depend on url rewriting.  But, the spec does say the URL
should be encoded, so I'd rather fix SessionID with this patch.

However, are there other places where TC is manipulating the
URL and assuming it is unencoded?

Keith