tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc Saegesser" <marc.saeges...@apropos.com>
Subject RE: isapi_redirect.dll
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2001 13:12:46 GMT
Questions like this should be posted to the TOMCAT-USER list, not the
developers' list.  This question has been asked and answered more times then
I care to count on TOMCAT-USER.  I suggest your search the archives.  The
problem is either the isapi_redirect.dll was corrupted during download (not
likely, but it has happened) or your registry entries are wrong (very
likely).

Marc Saegesser