tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc Saegesser" <marc.saeges...@apropos.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat fan-sites, plushies, etc
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 13:13:56 GMT
Actually, the tomcat_32 nightlies are very stable.  I'm about the only one
still committing much to that branch and I've been pretty slow these days.
All the stuff going in there are minor bug fixes with little risk of
breaking existing functionality.

The nightlies don't get the large scale user testing that a beta drop gets,
but with a little testing in my own application environment I wouldn't
hesitate to run a tomcat_32 nightly in production.

Marc Saegesser