tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc Saegesser" <marc.saeges...@apropos.com>
Subject RE: [J-T-C] Building mod_jk for Apache 2.0/Windows
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2001 00:20:46 GMT
Thanks, that document talks about using the .dsp files to build Apache on
Win32.  What I'm really interested in is being able to build using the UNIX
style scripts.  I hate DevStudio.  I use the cygwin tools and bash for all
my normal Windows stuff so if I could  do the "./buildconf.sh, ./configure,
make" approach I would be much happier.

Marc Saegesser