tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc Saegesser" <marc.saeges...@apropos.com>
Subject [J-T-C] Building mod_jk for Apache 2.0/Windows
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 22:18:27 GMT
I'd like to start experimenting with Tomcat and Apache 2.0.  The Apache 2.0
code in the tomcat_32 branch appears to be quite out of date.  I tried
building the stuff in j-t-c, but the .dsp file won't load in DevStudio 6 and
I don't have the libtools stuff for doing a command line build.

If someone could give me some pointers on getting this building on the Win32
platform (I've got cygwin) I'd appreciate it.  Also, once I've got a build
environment, is there anyplace I can lend a hand?

Marc Saegesser