tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.0 RPMs?
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:23:36 GMT
I feel the cleanest solution will be to put the
required jar in source it will solve all problems

    activation.jar        KEEP (standard redistribution agreement)
    jdbc2_0-stdext.jar    OK (standard redistribution agreement)
    jta-spec1_0_1.jar     OK (standard redistribution agreement)
    mail.jar              KEEP (standard redistribution agreement)
    tyrex-0.9.7.0.jar     KEEP (4.0.1 will include a copy of the Tyrex
                          license, which is BSDish.  This was my
                          screw-up when doing the packaging for 4.0)

I could try even to do a tyrex RPM which will solve
the problem and since I allready package xerces and jaxp
it will be easy to grab the one present on user system
at install time ...

Do you agree ?