tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject Tomcat RPM polls
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2001 08:48:51 GMT
Hi to all,

I'd like to have the opinion of Tomcat RPMS users
about some points since I'm working on enhanced RPMs :

1) Do you want tomcat to be changed to run as nobody instead
   of root ?

2) Do you want tomcat to be enabled by default, ie having
   it active after installation ?

3) Do you want the config stuff to be moved from /var/tomcat/conf
   to :

   /etc/tomcat/conf (mimic Apache httpd server conf)
   /etc/tomcat/

4) Do you want the webapp stuff moved to /var/www/webapps ?

5) Do you want the log stuff moved to /var/log/tomcat ?

Thanks for your replies

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)