tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From GOMEZ Henri <hgo...@slib.fr>
Subject mod_webapp/SSL and TC 4.0
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:14:04 GMT
Hi to all,

I take a look at mod_webapp and warp java,
and didn't find reference to SSL informations
forwarded from WebServer.

Should it be fixed before release since it
may break the spec ?

I could grab code from mod_jk to support
that, but I'm pretty busy with my day work
and mod_jk fixes for TC 3.3 release.

Maybe Pier, JF or Ryan could grab existing
code from mod_jk and use it in mod_webapp ?

It should works at least for Apache 1.3/2.0.
To follow the Servlet 2.3, take a look at
jk in J-T-C since it also handle the SSL_KEY_SIZE.

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : hgomez@slib.fr        (. .)