tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <>
Subject Re: Service code for TC4
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2001 17:32:12 GMT
"Dave Oxley" <> wrote:

> I want to have a look at doing some service code for TC4 under Win32. Are
> there any design documents for the service code that is already there for
> Unix or does anyone (Pier?) have any ideas about how they want it to work
> under Win32? ....or is anyone working on this already?

I'm writing the specification of the final Java APIs from a bunch of
discussions I had off this list with others interested in a more generic
invocation framework... All the new code should reside in
jakarta-tomcat-service (for now), jakarta-tomcat-4.0/service is

(The initial spec draft is in jakarta-tomcat-service)

View raw message