tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From walter.heesterm...@necknet.com
Subject Tomcat and session management
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:44:27 GMT
Hello,

I like to have morre information about context management inside Tomcat server. Where is the
context kept? Is it kept inside memory or is it written to some physical medium? If in my
environment multiple Tomcat servers are handling client requests, how does he handle the context
bacause sometimes the request for a client are received by server1 and another time the requests
for another client are handled by server2. So is there context sharing?

Where can I read more detailed information on this issue?

Regards
Walter

Walter Heestermans
Technical Account Manager