tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: TC 3.3: getRequestURI()
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:24:28 GMT

I'm leaning towards your encode in facade solution.  I'm curious about
the 2.3 clarifications you are referring to beyond the URI being the
"original".

> - Someone with access to NES and/or IIS, could you please verify
> if the requestUri variable in NSAPI/ISAPI is encoded or not ? Neither
> of them seems to provide the choice between unencoded_uri and uri,
> so whatever they provide is the only thing we can use.

I can try IIS easily enough.  I'll also try to get NES running and
see if I can determine this one too.  I'll need to do this at home,
so I'll report my results tonight.

Larry