tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: TC 3.3 Release Plan
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 19:00:30 GMT
I will update the RELEASE-PLAN-3.3 tonight to
say the RC2 freeze date is Oct 6 to provide for
the nomal delay between tagging CVS and posting
the release.  Since there isn't a freeze date
involved with the final, I can prepare the
release a little ahead of time, so I'll keep
this as Oct 15'th.

Larry