tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: TC 3.3 Release Plan
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 17:55:56 GMT
Hi David,

I had hoped to get Tomcat 3.3 released prior to my up
coming house closings and move.  I won't be able to
make this target, but hope to get Tomcat 3.3 to RC2
not too long after the move, perhaps around October 8.
It is RC2 that I plan to propose for release and be
voted on.  The vote should last a week, and if approved,
I will quickly post the final release.

Larry