tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Remaining Tomcat 3.3 Issues
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2001 19:19:15 GMT
One of the main aspects of this issue is for me to
become informed as to the state of Tomcat 3.3's mod_jk
with respect to this.  Tomcat 3.3's mod_jk.c has:

    s->req_uri = r->uri;

which, by the statement below, appears to be "rewrite"
enabled.  This might explain why it works for Bill.

I recall there being a discussion on tomcat-dev a
while back about this, but I don't recall the final
resolution, or if there was one. Formally establishing
this "resolution"  for Tomcat 3.3 was my reason for
including item 11.

Thanks,
Larry