tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Cain <cc...@mhsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Kin-Man Chung and William Barker for Tomcat Committer Status
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 19:29:04 GMT

Kin-Man Chung wrote:
> Thanks all for the vote of confidence.  I am very privileged to be among
> such a community of talented developers.
>
> Now I just need to find something for my first commit that'll break the
> build! :)

Yep, that's definitely mandatory. Since it seems to be one of your areas
of expertise, I recommend looking for something to break in Jasper. ;-)

Seriously, though, your patches have all been first rate, and we're
lucky to have you on board. Welcome!

- Christopher

/**
  * Pleurez, pleurez, mes yeux, et fondez vous en eau!
  * La moitiƩ de ma vie a mis l'autre au tombeau.
  *    ---Corneille
  */