tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@binarix.com>
Subject Ajp13Interceptor
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2001 04:10:06 GMT
I've notice that the most recent Ajp13Interceptor prints something like
this into log files:

Ajp13Request: Read:
formid=order&email=a%40aa&customer=a&address=a&city=a&state=a&postcode=a&country=Bermuda&shipping=air&product=Pooh+Cosmology+and+the+Quantum+Physics&quantity=2.0&product=Pooh+Geology+and+the+History+of+Life&quantity=&recalculate=Recalculate

After inspecting the code, it turns out that the output is the result of
the call in line 243 to method d(). This is controlled by:

private static final int dL=10;

How do I disable that from within server.xml (or whichever other conf
file), rather then by modifying the code? For debugging it's OK, but it
creates a lot of noise in the log files...

Bojan